We want your online experience to be enjoyable and worry free. The smartBUSINESS website utilizes state-of-the-art encryption and security procedures to safeguard your access.
Here are a few suggestions to help you have a secure online experience:
- Be aware! Phony "look alike" websites are designed to trick internet users and collect their personal information. Ensure that websites on which you transact business is the genuine smartBUSINESS site.
- Make sure that you log in through the URL: http://www.smartbusiness.ae. Some websites may appear to be legitimate but actually are counterfeits. Take a few extra seconds and type the URL yourself.
- After logging in, look for the (padlock) symbol on the web page to ensure that the site is running in secure mode BEFORE you input sensitive information. Confirm it is the smartBUSINESS site by checking its security certificate by double-clicking on the padlock symbol on your browser.
- If you suspect a website is not what it purports to be, leave the site. Do not follow any of the instructions it may present you.
- Ask yourself if the information you are asked to provide makes sense for the activity you are engaged in. If a site or e-mail asks for information that doesn't feel right, do not respond.
- Choose passwords that are difficult for others to guess and never disclose your Password to anyone. It is a good practice to change your password at regular intervals.